Thursday, November 3, 2011

MicroAquarium Observation Day 4

A few different things I noted was that there was not as many Tropidoscyphus as last time. My guess is that some have have developed into other organisms; however, I noticed that there is almost a layer of green fibers laying across the soil. My hypothesis is that the layers of green fibers may be from the Amblestegium moss. Another thing I noted is that there seems to be little green stems growing from the soil almost like the plants are spreading out, but I just think it is a coincidence that the fibers look like that. The Netrium have also gained a deeper green color compared to how each looked the last week. A food pellet was dropped into the water recently so next week I should expect to find more activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment